Monday, October 19, 2015

FAWC- Fine Arts Work Center, 2015

October to April I will be at the Fine arts Work Center for their 7 mo. fellowship! This is located in the small New England town of Provincetown, Ma. I receive a place to live, a studio, and a monthly stipend!! 

This is what my studio looks like after 2 weeks
still moving in and getting adjusted.



Its a challenge to find materials that I'm accustomed to using and printing images for my work. I've been slowly getting my connects together and figuring out how to find what I need.

Its also a completely new environment that I'm not used to working in. Instead of an urban run down neighborhood I'm living in a small wealthy tourist destination town.

I have a feeling some interesting things are going to come from this experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment