Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Graduate school: first year


                                                        Blowing glass on domestic forms

 shoe blow mold 


pillows

 
 
             
                                                  
 Pants Blow---blowing glass into jeans, still working on display.


                                                  The detritus from blowing into the jeans



 
In progress-- to be installed in a wall
 





I've also been photographing myself with the work.
 








                                                                       My studio        
          





3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those photos of you with your work. The piece with the chairs is stunning, and I am swooning over the leftover bits of pants. You are so, so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. edward weston's nude photographs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.Very revealing art.Very Unique artistry.I think the University should give you scholarship for graduate school for those kinds of work.

    ReplyDelete